Friday, September 7, 2012

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic."

I have a strange question for you.  Have you ever thought about your thought process for making small and insignificant decisions?  Like really explain to yourself why you're doing what you're doing.    For example here's my thought process for picking a bathroom stall.."Ok 4 stalls...I don't want the first stall because it's right next to the sink and that's awkward, the handicapped stall at the end has the most space but what if someone came in who actually NEEDED the handicapped stall so I cant do that because that would be awkward, I don't like the second stall because it has a permanent poop stain and what if someone tried to go in it right after me and was like 'Woah! look at what that girl just did' so I can't do that because that would be awkward, sooooo looks like 3rd stall in is me"
.....in other news I also checked into a psych hospital today.  

3 comments:

  1. @jazzbaby, and you're not blood related? I don't believe it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! I got that wrong. Yes, I'm admitting to a mistake. Definitely blood related. Carry on.

    Love this blog btw. :)

    ReplyDelete