Monday, April 9, 2012

I got soul, but I'm not a solider!

I am not a naturally calm or rational human being.  I used to live almost completely as a slave to my emotions, whatever they may be.  It really is an awful way to live, reacting first and then thinking later.  Then I came to a marvelous and beautiful realization within the last 6 months.  I have and authority problem! No one and nothing can tell me what to do! WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING LETTING MY FEELINGS CONTROL ME?!?!?!?!

Once I came to grasp this very simple concept I began to rebel against... myself? (Im also slightly insane apparently....refer to previous third person narration) I have to work really hard but I honestly think I have come a far way.  Insert short narrative about my day! 

I woke up late because I was up till 1 on the phone.  Then I couldn't find my shoes.  I got to work and was immediately railed upon for being late.  Punctuality....a concept I shall never grasp...MOVING ON!  
Then a customer yelled at me.  Then a very dear friend of mine unintentionally pushed me dangerously close to the edge by telling me that someone in my primary class was complaining about me to their mother (a topic for another day, I feel).  I had to call upon all of my will power to maintain a very fragile good mood till break.  When I got to the break room I put in my 50 cents into the soda machine and then the most beautiful and magical thing happened.  I received an extra soda! boo. ya.  

Pepsi....saving lives one mechanical malfunction at a time.  HAZA!  


No comments:

Post a Comment